The Exploring Joara Foundation office, dorm, and lab are located at the Wall Center for Archaeological Research near downtown Morganton. The street address is 220 New Street, Morganton, NC 28655.
Our hours in the office vary; please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
The Catawba Meadows Living History Center, an interactive interpretive site, is located at 701 Sanford Dr, Morganton, NC 28655.
- Archaeology Day at History Museum of Burke Co.
Become a Member
Members are the backbone of the Exploring Joara Foundation, and enjoy many great perks, such as:
- - Free or reduced access to special events
- - Member Days and special tour days at the Berry Site
- - Hands-on archaeology labs at the Wall Center
- - Community Days at the Catawba Meadows Living History Center
- - Academic presentations by experts in the field